- Can be mounted to 20 mm, 25 mm, ½, ¾ or 1 pipe or equivalent size tubing.
- Features Chem Saver drip-free shutoff. Requires 10 PSI (0.7 bar) at the nozzle to open check valve.
- Standard diaphragm of EPDM with optional Viton available.
- Mounts to a 3/8″ (9.5 mm) or 9/32″ (7.0 mm) hole drilled in pipe or tubing.
- All sizes include a mounting hole in upper clamp subassembly for mounting to flat surfaces.
- Maximum operation pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar).
- Flow rate: 2.25 GPM (8.5 1/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop, 3.18 GPM (12.0 1/min) at 10 PSI (0.69 bar) pressure drop.